Support from our community comes in many forms and provides vital in funding to our hospitals and research now and well into the future.
Whether you organise your event through your company, colleagues, friends, the community, school or club you can help raise funds for Kolling Foundation, Royal North Shore & Ryde Hospitals, and have fun whilst helping to make a difference to peoples lives of our community.
There are lots of ways to get involved.
How do I get involved?
- Download and read the Community Fundraising Kit
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Complete & submit your Application to Fundraise to [email protected]
- A member of our Community Fundraising Team will contact you within 5 business days of receiving your application.
- Receive and sign an ‘Authority to Fundraise Letter’
- Use the resources to help you promote your event such as invitations, certificates, posters & flyers.
- The Community Fundraising Team is on hand to help you make your fundraising a success.
- Thank you & enjoy your fundraising journey!