We are hoping your organisation, or those you work with, will join us for the 2019 Beanstalks Team Challenge.
Your organisation can help make a difference by registering a team and raising funds for vital research into life-threatening Mitochondrial Disease
This event is proudly co-hosted by the Kolling Foundation, ID Events and Be Challenged – industry leaders in delivering the latest in team building programs.
The Beanstalks Team Challenge is an interactive team building afternoon where corporate teams work together and compete against other organisations. This year teams will be working through a fun, fast-paced virtual reality activity called ‘The infinite Loop’.
- Date: Thursday 19th September
- Time: 2:00-5:00pm
- Venue: Luna Park Sydney
By joining, organisations will have the opportunity to:
- Give back to the community and support vital medical research
- Improve relationships and cultivate staff motivation
- Develop a high performing team
- Improve leadership and problem-solving skills
- Network with other high performing teams
While having fun, your organisation will provide support for researchers enabling them to develop better methods to diagnose and treat children with Mitochondrial Disease.